Friday, April 3, 2020

#2 Spartans in Action


Here are some photos and videos of Spartans in action. If you're doing activities from my blog or finding other ways to stay active, send me a photo or short video of how you are "on the move" and let me know if I have permission to include it on next week's "Spartans in Action" post.


This family has "Free Friday" and chose to work on different jumping skills.


These students practiced soccer skills.


Working on striking skills.

A collage of practicing golf in the backyard.


Learning to ride a bike without training wheels.

This student watches Sandy "Spin" Slade and
prepares to practice the finger spin with his basketball.
Watch Sandy's skills from the link attached to my earlier
post that includes an exercise calendar.




What fun!  Keep up the good work!


Be sure to check out earlier posts for fun activities to work on at home.