Saturday, May 25, 2019

Thank you and Happy Summer


Dear parents and students,

At the end of the year I am thanked in so many ways by my students and their parents.  I would like to thank all of you, however, for the greatest gift you could have given me, and that is the gift of teaching your children.  I am so fortunate to work with students every day who love coming to school and enjoy participating in physical education.  It is a joy to share my curriculum with them and witness the excitement that they have in learning new skills, games, or information.  I appreciate the sacrifice that parents make each and every day to send their children to a wonderful school like Wichita Collegiate.  Thank you.  I look forward to the next school year.

Have a happy, healthy, and active summer.

With great appreciation,

Kathy Wagner
Early Childhood Physical Education
Wichita Collegiate School