Friday, October 28, 2016

The Early Childhood Halloween Mother Goose Parade


The Halloween Mother Goose parade is always highly anticipated by the early childhood students. What fun everyone had dressing up as a Mother Goose character and parading around the quadrangle and through the enchanted library.  As I've said before, I am always amazed at the creativity of the parents when it comes to putting together a costume for their son or daughter.  The students looked fabulous.  Thanks, also, to the librarians and volunteers who worked hard to create the enchanted library.  It's always a fun treat for everyone to walk through it. 

Many students asked what I was for the parade because they were not familiar with my nursery rhyme.  I was the "fine lady from Banbury Cross who rode upon her white horse."  She had "rings on her fingers and bells on her toes so she could have music wherever she goes."


Kathy Wagner with Belinda Mould, Early Childhood Librarian, as Mother Goose.