Saturday, April 25, 2020

Cascarones on Sale at Wal Mart


BARGAIN PRICE at WAL MART

FYI - If any of you are thinking about participating in the Cinco de Mayo cascarones (confetti filled eggs) activity that I mentioned in my April 23rd post, I was at Wal Mart on North Rock Road today (wearing my face mask) and they were selling the eggs for 90% off.  That made one dozen colored confetti filled eggs 21 cents a carton.  If you are not wanting to make the eggs yourself, but still want to do the activity on May 5, this is a real bargain!  However, they won't last long.  They are with the mark down Easter items in the aisle closest to the groceries, just as you walk in the southwest door.

On Cinco de Mayo, I will post activities for your family to try.  Gently cracking the cascarones over the heads of family members is just one of them. Buy them or make them - either way, it's fun!